West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17 WCR Apprentice 145 Jobs Apply wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 is an official notification and online application suitable for all job seekers are welcomed. A total of 145 vacancies for candidates to apply for jobs in the latest railway are searching for is available. Www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in now by visiting the official web portal Applicants can apply for positions. The West Central Railway Recruitment 2016 for candidates who are seeking to apply www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in can visit the official web portal.
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016-17
West Central Railway Recruitment 2016. WCR Apprentice official notification sent to all candidates applying for 145 jobs have been invited. Www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in candidates visit the official web portal so that you can apply for these positions. WCR Apprentice jobs last date of submission of the online application form for more detail on the 9th November 2016 in the case of recruitment, the candidates can check the notification. Aspirants who apply for these positions are going to need to pass through the various rounds. are seeking to apply. Job seeker through the online mode of payment according to notification needs to pay an application fee. Candidates should apply to the minimum and maximum age for each business is different, the details can be obtained from 2016 WCR Apprentice notification.
Name of the Organization: West Central Railway.
Name of the vacancy: Tradesmen Apprentice.
Total Number of Posts: 145 vacancies.
Post Wise information:
- Fitter: 98 Posts.
- Welder: 08 Posts.
- Technician: 39 Posts.
WCR Apprentice 145 Jobs Apply wcr.indianrailways.gov.in
West Central Railway Apprentice Act 1961 WCR recruit candidates who are the best in their business skills, provides employment opportunities to a government notification under the trade apprenticeship. Latest Govt Jobs Western Railway in different places according to the requirements of the vacant positions and recruiting trainees. However, the number of posts may increase or decrease according to the requirements. After successful training, the candidates will qualify in the written test conducted by the Directorate General of Employment. So, the successful trainees can get a chance of permanent employment. However, there is no guarantee for the permanent job. For information visit the official website www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in contenders and to apply online can www.mponline.gov.in.
Application Fee: Rs.500 / – all category candidates.
Pay Scale: Trainee Act, according to the prevailing regulations.
- West Central Railway selects candidates according to the following criteria.
- medical test. check more at Official Website: www.wcr.indianrailways.gov.in.
West Central Railway Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Apprentices Act, on 01.07.2016 for Apprentice Tradesmen such as age limit.
- Minimum age of candidates : 18 years.
- Maximum age of candidates: 25 years.
- Applicants must possess the following qualifications. 10th standard or (10 + 2) or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- NCVT / SCVT I.T.I business should be approved by the relevant discipline.
- Online Application Starting date: 07.10.2016.
- Online Application deadline: 11.09.2016.
- Application Fee Payment Deadline: 11/09/2016.
How to Apply Western Central Railway Recruitment 2016
- Talented candidates mentioned as passport size photographs, signatures, and other relevant documents must be scanned copies with them.
- www.mponline.gov.in the application is acceptable only through this site, visit the official website.
- Go to the home page and the civil service, click on the link under the tab application.
- Jabalpur, select Division West Central Railway.
- On the next page, click on the Services tab.
- Enter required details in all mandatory fields.
- In the prescribed format to upload a scanned copy of your signature and photograph.
- Submit the online application form.
- At last, after successful submission of the application form print for future reference.